Your Sample Request
Foamtips™ Swabs are constructed from medical grade foam which features the best open cell structure, providing excellent particle entrapment characteristics. The foam is thermally bonded to the swab handle without using adhesives. These foam swabs are ideal for general cleaning applications.
CLICK HERE FOR SWAB SELECTION GUIDE
Features & Benefits
- Precision cleaning swabs with polyurethane foam head
- Purest medical grade foam
- Traps surface particles while cleaning
- High solvent capacity; holds solvent well
- Fiberless construction does not generate loose fibers or particles
- No adhesives or binders are used in the construction
- Economical for high quantity applications
- Clean excess adhesives after gluing
- Clean micro-mechanical devices
- Remove Flux residues from printed circuit boards
- Apply small precise quantities of adhesive or lubricants
What is a foam swab? / Why should I use a foam swab?
While cotton bud swabs (aka Q-tips) are commonly used for all kinds of precision cleaning, foam swabs are commonly used to reduce contamination from cotton threads and particulates. Foam swabs are usually made of open cell polyurethane for maximum cleanliness and absorbency.