Chempad Alcohol Wipes
Individually wrapped, presaturated lint-free isopropyl alcohol wipes
Chempad® Presaturated Wipes are general purpose lint-free cleaning felt wipes that are super saturated with 91% isopropyl alcohol (IPA). They are excellent for general purpose cleaning of computers, office and laboratory equipment. These highly effective cleaning wipes are ideal for cleaning sensitive surfaces, fiber optic connectors, electronics components, touch keypads, keyboards, instrument housings, and magnetic tape heads. Chempad® quickly and safely removes handling soils, dirt and oxides from PCB’s, mechanical / electrical assemblies and other electronic equipment. Chempad® is especially effective in removing ink and permanent marker.
Features & Benefits
- Contains ultra pure blend of 91% IPA/9% deionized water
- Thick, non-abrasive, wiping pad
- Solvent evaporates completely, leaving no residue
- Non-abrasive, safe on plastics
- Ideal cleaning wipe for field service of computers, office equipment and electronics
- Cleans dirt, oxides, and oil from optical and magnetic tape heads
- Orders of CP400 placed before 4:00 pm will ship the following work day!
- Ideal for cleaning computers, office equipment, fiber optic connectors and instruments, and electrical equipment
- Cleans dirt, oxides and oil from magnetic and optical heads
|Shelf Life||5 yrs|
How do I figure out the shelf life of a product?
The shelf life of a product can be found on either the technical data sheet (TDS), available on the product page, or by looking on the certificate on conformance (COC). The COC can be downloaded by going to https://www.chemtronics.com/coc. Once you have the shelf life, you will need to add it to the manufacture date for a use-by date. The manufacture date can be identified by the batch number. The batch code used on most of our products are manufacture dates in the Julian Date format. The format is YYDDD, where YY = year, DDD = day. For example, 19200 translates to the 200th day of 2019, or July 19, 2019. This webpage explains and provides charts to help interpret our batch numbers: https://www.chemtronics.com/batch-codes.