Your Sample Request
The Cottontips™ Swab consists of cotton fibers which are tightly wrapped around a wooden handle. Because of the tightly wrapped head, there is very little linting. These cotton swabs have excellent absorbency, as well as high strength especially when saturated with water. This cotton swab is designed for cleaning applications where absorbency is critical.
CLICK HERE FOR SWAB SELECTION GUIDE
Features & Benefits
- Single headed or Double headed swabs
- Soft, highly absorbent
- Compatible with most solvents
- 100% pure pharmaceutical grade bleached white cotton head
- Cleaning surfaces, removing flux residues, removing contaminants
- Applying oils, adhesives, fluxes and lubricants
Are Q-tips / cotton bud swabs lint free?
No, cotton bud swabs (aka Q-tips) can’t be considered lint-free. Cotton tends to lead behind threads and particulates. Open cell polyurethane foam swabs are a common, very clean replacement for cotton. If harsh solvents are being used on the swabs, or even more cleanliness is needed, knit polyester or microfiber swabs are an excellent choice.